Wednesday, January 13, 2010


Regrets

I regret for things not done
And for the love not shown
The time I left you alone
I regret and times move on…..

Now when life is ending
I yearn for a new beginning
To start again another way
To start a morn, an another day

Or I wanna live longer
Wanna be younger
I want back those stolen time
Wanna say those nursery rhymes

I wanna dance again
Get drenched in the rain
I wanna walk again in toddling steps
Feel again the warmth of first kiss

Those school & college days of mine
Left me alone to run with time
Those friends, faces and those names
Got lost, as my memory faints

I regret for the time I spent
Else happened of what I dreamt
I wanna live life again
I wanna love again

How much should I pay for childhood again???
To start another journey in the same train……

No comments:

Post a Comment