Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Still Love You...........




i don't know why i feel disgrace
every time i hear the charm of your voice
i don't know what runs through me
every time i see-----------you

i don't know why it keeps me thinking
every time i smell the touch of your skin
it keeps me crying, it feels like dying
when i am lying on bed---as if i am dead

i wanna forget i don't wanna get--------you
baby i know, you are not mine
well it's good, just fine
no matter what---i am feeling
what i want---to see you smiling

it's a sacrifice, it's a new device
it's the price of my love
walk away from me
i don't wanna see---------you

no no no don't turn back
i'm not in pain
look i'm not crying
see i am not trying

holding you close to my dream
i shall learn to live again
wait for you till then
you come to m---to relieve my pain

i shall wait for you till then

No comments:

Post a Comment